M12SLED-0 M12™ High Output LED Spotlight – 640M Beam Distance: 750, 350 Lumens and strobe safety function – IP24
Spots Further, Lasts Longer – The New M12™ High Output LED Spotlight gives professionals the most portable, high-performance spotlight to illuminate, identify, and diagnose on and off the job site. The M12SLED has a beam distance of 640M, offering the ability to spot objects and areas a long-distance away. It has high and a low output modes of operation for long distances, more clarity in closer situations, as well as a strobe mode for safety situations. The M12™ High Output LED Spotlight can run for up to 4 hours in its high mode with an M12 REDLITHIUM-ION 4.0Ah Battery Pack, and up to 8 hours in low and strobe modes. The M12SLED is impact and water-resistant to survive professional use, and it features an impact-resistant lens cover. It’s high quality LED never needs to be replaced, and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- The MILWAUKEE® REDLITHIUM™-ION Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- Metal housing and impact resistant polycarbonate lens with gasketed rubber cap which protects from moisture for harsh job site conditions.
- Ergonomic grip with rubber overmold – enhances user comfort and grip during use.
- Milwaukee® designed reflector – produces narrow centre beam with wide peripheral beam.
- Dual function trigger allows momentary or lock-on use.