M12FQID-0 Milwaukee M12 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4″ HEX HYDRAULIC DRIVER
6 in stock
Our M12 FUEL SURGE ¼” Hex Hydraulic Driver is the industry’s first 12-volt hydraulic impact driver. Featuring our FLUID-DRIVE Hydraulic Powertrain, the hydraulic impact will let you experience quiet operation with less vibration for smoother and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts. The compact size of the tool and battery give you unmatched access in tight spaces and allows for easy transport on a tool belt and easy fitting into your job site tool bag. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,200 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. Built-in REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to your tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The cordless impact driver is compatible with all MILWAUKEE M12 REDLITHIUM-ION Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries, providing you with more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack. The impact driver’s 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL gives you greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility in a wide range of applications. Self-Tapping Screw Mode reduces walking when you are self-tapping screws as well as reduces overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- Longer sustained torque delivers similar drive times in application as most 12V impact drivers
- Compact head length and compact battery footprint gives more access than competitive impact drivers
- FLUID-DRIVE hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quiet operation, smoother performance and icnreased durability over a standard impact
- Quiet operation makes this tool ideal for occupied spaces
- POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers maximum power and long motor life