Milwaukee Infrared Temperature Gun
The MILWAUKEE Infrared Temp-Gun delivers the clearest screen and faster scanning. With stunning readability indoor & outdoor, this infrared temp-gun provides easier readings for professional, residential, commercial and industrial users in any environment. A simple High/Low alert setup makes scanning easier and faster. With a 7-point reinforced frame, fully bumpered nose, and shielded LCD, the MILWAUKEE Infrared Temp-Gun survives 1.8m drops for superior durability.
Please note, this product is not to be used for medical purposes.
– Measures surface temperatures -5°C to 550°C for use in a variety of applications.
– 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio measures a 30cm spot from 3.6m away.
– Premium LCD display for clear readings.
– User-configurable High/Low temperature alert.
– Fully bumpered nose, shielded LCD Survives 1.8m drops.
– Hold, Max, Min, Avg, Diff Modes.
– Clear button functions, easy setup.
– Overmolded grip for easy handling.
Battery Type – 9V Alkaline
DISPLAY RESOLUTION – 0.1° F (0.1° C)
LASER ON OFF – Yes
STORAGE TEMPERATURE – -15°C to 60°C
TEMPERATURE RANGE – -30°C to 550°C
TRIGGER LOCK – Yes
TYPE – Temperature Meters
WEIGHT – 0.32 kgs
DISTANCE TO SPOT RATIO – 12:1
BASIC ACCURACY – +/- 1.8%
REPEATABILITY – +/-.08%
EMISSIVITY – Fixed, 0.96
RUBBER OVER MOLDING – Yes
DROP TEST – 1.8m